Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Top 10 Hip-Hop/R&B Albums Of '06

List by SOHH.com *

1. Nas - Hip-Hop Is Dead
2. Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor
3. Snoop Dogg - Tha Blue Carpet Treatment
4. Gnarls Barkley - St. Elsewhere
5. The Game - Doctor's Advocate
6. Justin Timberlake - FutureSex/LoveSounds
7. T.I.- King
8. Ghostface Killah- Fishscale
9. Clipse - Hell Hath No Fury
10. Jay-Z - Kingdome Come



Billboard's List **

1. Mary J. Blige - The Breakthrough
2. Jamie Foxx - Unpredictable
3. T.I. - King
4. Ne-Yo - In My Own Words
5. Chris Brown - Chris Brown
6. Lil' Wayne - The Carter II
7. Mariah Carey -The Emancipation of Mimi
8. Beyonce - B'Day
9. Eminem - Curtain Call: The Hits
10. Keyshia Cole - The Way It Is

* SOHH's list was based on albums released from January 1, 2006 to December 31, 2006.
** Billboard's list, which was based on Neilsen's SoundScan, began on December 3, 2005 and ended on November 25, 2006.

3 Comments:

  • I need contact with the author of this blog. Can anybody help me?! Peace!

    By Anonymous StyleBack, at 9:10 AM  

  • Yea, contact me via e-mail : donmystic@gmail.com

    By Blogger Mystic, at 10:38 PM  

  • Hi dude... Really excellent blog. I like this very much and thanks for sharing this information with us...

    By Blogger steven, at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home